Thursday, March 23, 2017

Septbember 12, 2016 My Week in Pictures

Friends and fam! Es muy probable que mi papá me vaya a regañar por eso haha, pero MUCHAS cosas pasaron en esta semana y no tengo el tiempo de describir todo bien entonces les dejo fotos con comentarios. :)

Hermana Hernandez (the mission president's wife) and I accidentally matched at a meeting on Wednesday. Cool!

Hermana Nicholas and I bought matching skirts that we wore to our zone conference! We learned about the role of the Holy Ghost in conversion and I looooooooove learning more about the Holy Ghost. Look it up in the Topical Guide and read all the references!

#shoutout to my bff and homegirl Sisita Sitoki (aka Ash) who sent me chocolate from New Zealand and it's DELISH.

I saw SIX of my eight companions today in one place (three of them finished the mission today) and it was SUCH a blessing to see them all! I love each and every one of these incredible servants of the Lord so much!

Other special moments:
-Two new investigators came to church on Sunday and loved it! They're working towards a baptismal date of October 15th.
-Last night we had family home evening with a member, her son, and the other 4 missionaries in our ward and all shared our favorite scripture and it was so beautiful to hear everyone testify of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I was overcome with love for our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice. Share your testimony of Him this week and tell me about it!

Love you all TONS and hope you have a fabulous week!

Con poquito tiempo pero mucho amor, 
Hermana Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment