Thursday, March 23, 2017

November 14, 2016

ok so i always say i have no time but today i really have no time. we spent almost the whole day in the offices taking care of things for my companion's visa so i just have like three minutes to tell you all i'm alive and well and happy and then run to my house to get inside before 9:30. :)

bad news is, this computer won't let me upload any photos. :( 

-today i hit my 13 month mark..what
-the sister who was in the hospital last week ended up going home so we're in trio with her companion Hna.Rivero and i LOVE BEING IN TRIO IT'S THE GREATEST THING EVER and one of my dreams made reality haha.

sorry for this seriously lame letter but i love you all and invite you all to plan a rad FHE for the upcoming week and tell me about it. LOVE YOU!

-Hermana Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment