Thursday, March 23, 2017

November 28, 2016 Parts 1 and 2

Friends and fam!

Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Mexico, I have had a lot to be thankful for! I have lots of things to catch you all up on but as always there's very little time so I'll just talk about the most exciting things and send the best pictures.

-The sister who was in the hospital went home so here's our picture from the airport SUPER early (featuring my "it's 3 in the morning why am I awake right now" eyes haha)

-Alberto carved a pumpkin for Halloween look how cute!


-Sometimes we run out of money for food and pray asking God for food and he sends us all of this in one night! The Lord hears and answers every prayer, no matter how small, simple, or silly it may be. 


-We went to the offices to take care of the visa of my companion and Hna. Leo (the materials secretary of the mission) gave us goodie bags for Halloween and Hna. Caldwell was also in the offices so I got to see her again YAY!


-There was a lice epidemic in the zone...but I was one of the few blessed to miss out on that one haha.

-​An area seventy is coming to visit this week so we'll have some bomb meetings this week!

-#ILUMINAelMUNDO..check it out

-The other pictures don't fit so here comes part 2.
​-Why not?

-All black (and gray and white) the Sunday. The tradition never ends!

-I won today with 77 points how sad is that hahaha...the good news is it was a blast!

-Okay so like didn't even get to half of the cool stuff but I really gotta head out. More news next week! Love you all! Have a fab week!

Hermana Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment