Wednesday, March 22, 2017

June 27, 2016

Hola friends and fam!

This week was interesting...we went three days without electricity so all our food went bad, and our shower is electric so that didn't work either and we showered in freezing cold water haha, but now all is well!

This week we also had a meeting with the mission president and his wife to say goodbye (because they finish their mission on Thursday) and it was awesome to see him and the other missionaries here in Aguas!

I decorated my agenda to always remember my extremely good looking family and the story of the vision of the tree of life. :)
My favorite part about Aguascalientes is the sky! We're veeeeeery much in the mountains with some crazy hills but it's all super pretty! Enjoy. 

As always, now I'm out of time but I love you all lots and hope you have a great week!

-Hermana Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment