Thursday, March 23, 2017

October 17, 2016

This was a greaaaaaaaaaaaaat week!

Monday: Then we had a FHE with our new friend, the pólice officer Hna. Tere and Alberto who is going to be baptized this week!! She made us cornbread and milkshakes for dessert haha.

Tuesday: I went to the offices to sign some paperwork to renew my visa and it hit me that now I’m old in the mission. Where the heck did the time go?? 

Wednesday: We had zone conference with president! It was actually a conference with the two zones here in Aguascalientes and my companion and I had to give training on how to be successful missionaries (according to what Preach My Gospel chapter 1 teaches us) and it went super well! I learned a ton. I love having the chance to learn from president and other missionaries!

Friday: I HIT MY YEAR MARK!!! Wohoo! My comp rocks and surprised me with these balloons but I didn’t take a pic until the next day haha but it was a GREAT day. 


We had another zone meeting and talked about asking inspired questions to help our investigators realize they have a testimony. Consulte a los cielos. Here's a pic of my MTC buddy and I at the zone meeting. 

Afterwards we taught a new investigator named Jacinta and after we said the opening prayer she asked us, “Hermanas, did you feel that?” and we, being a little concerned, asked her, “Did we feel what?” “The presence. Here in front of me.” Then we started to ask her what the presence felt like and said she felt peace and knew the Holy Ghost was there with us because in the moment of the prayer when we asked for the company of the Holy Ghost she felt it. It was the coolest thing! And we finished the night visiting Alberto which is always a blast.

Saturday: Alberto came with us to a baptism of the missionaries and got way excited and said “Woah, the baptism is super fast! And the water looks nice and warm.” He’s the cutest and way ready for his baptism on Saturday!

Sunday: PINK! 

My challenge of the week is….invite a nonmember to your FHE next week and tell me all about it!

Haha love you all lots and lots and hope you have a great week!

Con mucho mucho amor,
Hermana Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment