Thursday, March 23, 2017

August 1, 2016 Another Transfer in Aguas!

What a great few weeks I've had here in Aguascalientes! Today we had transfers otra vez and President decided that my other area was a better fit for elders, so my companion got transferred to another ward super close to finish the training of a new missionary and they sent me to the other stake here in Aguas called Aguasjardines with Hermana Juarez! She's my third Guatemalan companion and they're always the funniest so I'm way excited! 

I left my agenda from last transfer in the house and I've forgotten EVERYTHING that has happened in the past two weeks, but for now I'll share the two things I remember and promise a better letter next week. :)

-Last Tuesday one of the hermanas finished her mission two weeks early to head off to college, so my companion and I got to pick her up from the bus station and go with her to President's house for her interview and dinner with the secretaries and assistants and it was A BLASTTTT.  I'm pretty sure President has the nicest house in all of Mexico haha. It was so nice to be in a clean house for the afternoon! Also they seriously have such a special spirit in their home. I can't think of the right words to explain it but it was such a blessing to be there with them.

-My comp and I were suuuuuuper hungry the other night and didn't have any food or money but after our lesson with Francicso and his dad (I think they we listening to the Spirit) they gave us food! So here's proof and pretty much I just wanted to send this pic because I don't think I've sent any pics of my my comp who isn't my comp anymore and me haha.

-Other funny thing, my first three days in El Encino we didn't have electricity and my last two days there we didn't have electricty either. Oh the adventures of the mission. ;)

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment