Sunday, December 6, 2015

November 19, 2015 Goodbye CCM

Hey everyone! 

I hope you are all having the best week! I don't have a ton of exciting news this week. It's mostly been more of the same. It's been kind of a sad week because we said goodbye to 4B, another district in our zone, and we're all preparing to leave on Monday, but we're having a blast and trying to make the best of it!

So I mentioned my district loves Nacho Libre...one night after class, Hermana Caldwell and I were tidying up and getting ready for bed when we heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. We opened to door to find four pieces of burnt toast with the following note from our elders. They're hilarious.

We had an incredible lesson with one of our teachers playing an investigator this week and it was so cool! We followed a prompting to ask her a question that answered a question she had for herself in real life. (That makes sense in my head but might not make sense on paper without context haha but I'm out of time.) 

The gospel is true and I am SO incredibly blessed to have it in my life. Being a missionary brings me indescribable joy and I can't wait to get into the field this week! Not sure when my next p-day will be, but I'll write soon! I feel lame that I don't have more, but that's about all for this week. I love you all and hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving! 

Love, 
Hermana Bird
us holding toast & note
toast and note

No comments:

Post a Comment