Monday, April 4, 2016

March 21, 2016

Hola friends and fam! 

I'm running short on time...(what else is new?) so I'll just share briefly my favorite moments!

-We had some AWESOME lessons with our investigator named Fernanda this week. She has so many questions and really wants to learn! But she's going out of town for Semana Santa so we won't be able to visit her for two weeks...lame.

-My comp is from Guatemala and hit her year mark in the mission last week, so she had to renew her visa..which meant I got to go with her to Aguascalientes for a day WOHOO! We left at 5 in the morning to take a bus to Aguas. There were only 6 people on the bus, and when we had almost arrived, the police stopped the bus and boarded and start asking questions to literally everyone but us. It was funny because we were the only foreigners on the bus and they didn't even blink an eye. They simply questioned the other people and left then we were on our way again. Mexico is loco. We arrived and went to do the visa stuff and got to chat with the senior missionary, Elder Jasso, who works in the offices and he's such a fun old man! When we finished, he made the elders in the offices order us a pizza, so we ate Domino's and headed back to San Luis. Here's a picture of my comp and I bien felices en las oficinas:

This is all I have time for today but I hope you all have a fabulous week! Love you lots!

Love,
Hermana Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment