Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February 29, 2016 Cambios Especiales

Hola friends and fam! 

This week was very...interesting. Friday morning during personal study my district leader called to let me know that I would be moving to the area Retornos and had an hour to pack all of my things and get to the bus central. Definitely a surprise haha, but here I am in my second area of the mission wohoo! I'm still in San Luis Potosí and in the same stake, but in a different ward. The ward I come from is the most "fresa" as they say here (which means like nice, hoity-toity, almost snobby, not really sure how to describe it) in the city, and this area is much more humble. The people are way different and the ward is way different haha but I'm excited to be here! My new companion's name is Hermana Castro and she's from Guatemala. On Thursday she'll hit her one-year mark in the mission, wohoo! But things are going good, we're working hard and finding lots of people to teach!

Not sure when spring break is, but I hope you all enjoy spring break and have a fabulous week!!

This week's challenge: read your Book of Mormon for 15 minutes every day this week and share what you learned with a friend or family member. Love you all!

Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment